воскресенье, 22 ноября 2009 г.

A film review

Love actually
"Oh. Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs..... Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!"

This film was directed and written by Richard Curtis, which was directed by Ben and Bridget Jones's Diary. This is romantic comedy which is consist of nine parallel love stories. This film takes its origin in the end of 2003 year, five weeks before Christmas. The main sense of this film is Love actually is all Around.


The first and the most favourite for me love story is about Juliet, Peter and Mark. Peter and Mark are friends. The film begins with Peter and Juliet wedding, which was organized by Mark. In the film action we discover that Mark is in love, and he loves his friend’s wife. I love this story very much.


The second story is about widowed Daniel and his stepson Sam, who is in love. Stepfather tries to establish their relationship. In the end, Daniel found his love and Sam due of love to Joanna.


Daniel: So what's the problem, Sammy-o? Is it just Mum or is it something else? Maybe... school - are you being bullied? Or is it something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?
Sam: You really want to know?
Daniel: I really want to know.
Sam: Even though you won't be able to do anything to help?
Daniel: Even if that's the case, yeah.
Sam: OK. The truth is actually... I'm in love.
Daniel: Sorry?
Sam: I know I should be thinking about Mum all the time, and I am. But the truth is I'm in love and I was before she died, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Daniel: Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam: No.
Daniel: Oh, OK, right. Well, I'm a little relieved.
Sam: Why?
Daniel: Well, you know - I thought it might be something worse.
Sam: [incredulous] Worse than the total agony of being in love?
Daniel: Oh. No, you're right. Yeah, total agony.

The third story is about Natalie and David. David is a Prime Minister and Natalie is his assistant. David feels sympathy to Natalie and dismisses her. But in Christmas Eve he understands that loves her and run to find her.

Annie: And this is Natalie. She's new as well.
Natalie: Hello Daniel. I mean, Sir. Shit, I can't believe I've just said that. And now I've gone and said 'shit'. Twice. Oh, I'm so sorry Sir.
Prime Minister: That's alright. You could have said 'fuck' and then we'd all be in trouble.
Natalie: Thank you, Sir. I did have a terrible premonition I was going to fuck up on my first day. Oh piss it!

One day in Britain was a president of USA and after that David dismisses Natalie. His speech for reporters was very optimistic:

Prime Minister: I love that word "relationship". Covers all manner of sins, doesn't it? I fear that this has become a bad relationship. A relationship based on the President taking exactly what he wants and casually ignoring all those things that really matter to, erm... Britain. We may be a small country but we're a great one, too. The country of Shakespeare, Churchill, the Beatles, Sean Connery, Harry Potter. David Beckham's right foot. David Beckham's left foot, come to that. And a friend who bullies us is no longer a friend. And since bullies only respond to strength, from now onward, I will be prepared to be much stronger. And the President should be prepared for that.

There are else many more stories but these are my favourite.

And now I want to recommend to watch this film, because it teaches to love, to be loved, and not to be afraid of those feeling.

And this is original trailer of this film


And else one of the favourite video about this film

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий